jueves, 27 de octubre de 2016

Ugee HK1560 Review



I got my new HK1560 a couple of days ago. I have to say that I got good impressions at first.
I wanted a drawing monitor smaller than the one I use on my desk (19''), for using it on my bed.

This drawing monitor has a great size, it has HDMI, so it supports 1080 resolution. The screen is really nice and smooth, it came with a screen protector you have to put on. It also came with two pencils and its chargers. The pencil is very accurate, and the monitor was easy to install.
So far, it's been working really well with the software I use; Sketchbook Pro.

Pros:
-Portable (Light and good size) A laptop messenger bag (17'') will work for this.
-Accurate Pencil.
-Driver is the same than other monitors from Ugee (you can have two drawing monitors installed)
-HDMI connection.
-Adjustable stand.
-Came with a Glove (always helpful).

Cons:
-No expressive keys!!! (This is necessary)
-Three separate cables (AC, USB, HDMI), instead of 3 in 1. (Maybe usb powered)
-It came with a nice screen protector that you have to put on, BUT.... the pencil makes awful sounds when touch the protector, so I had to remove it.


Hopefully, Ugee will try to have their new drawing monitors with Expressive keys, I think they will realize that this is MUST in their drawing monitors, and hopefully, they will listen to their buyers!

Despite the Cons, you can't go wrong with this monitor, I think it has a great and affordable price comparing with some other brands with even smaller screens. It's more portable 'cause of its size, and the screen looks really good. This is a great buy if you're needing an affordable and not that big drawing monitor.





1 comentario:

  1. Hi Mariela,

    I am thinking in asking my sister to bring me one of those from abroad. Would mind telling me which are the size and weight (approximately) of the Ugee HK1560 package?

    Thanks,

    Murilo Nogueira

    ResponderBorrar